skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ray's before and after
Hello there Looks like I found the right place, Here is piture of me before WW and after. I need to take a more current piture. As soon as I get a new piture I willpost it as well. I have been with WW now of 2 years and am now getting very close to goal. I hope to make goal before the end of January. My goal is to go to work for WW when I reach lifetime. I really think that I can be of some help to a lot of other people. I hope to prove to other men that WW is not just for women. Ray before (in blue) with his dad and brother
Ray "after" in 2006
1 comment:
just INCREDIBLE!!! you are such an inspiration! so glad we've got you around to learn from!
Post a Comment