Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I'm here in the new year!

Well I made it to the blog. Since we are telling our WW story, here's mine...I started WW'rs in the beginning of Oct 2006. I had watched a friend of mine who had joined in February, loose over 50 pounds and she looked awesome. After we had talked for a time, and spending our vacations together at our horse camp(was planned long before to be a camp together) and watching her and what she did for her food choices and all I figured I could do the same. I had already lost 15 lbs just moving off the mountain I lived on in McMinnville and working more at work and outside, so I figured it would be a good thing. Since joining I have lost 29 pounds so far and am looking forward to being smaller and wanting to be in smaller jeans. Heck one of my "wants" when I started was to fit into an old pair of jeans that were a size 15/16 slim cut, I'm currently a 11/12 and those jeans just hang now. I know I can make goal. Anything worthwhile takes time and I've got some to spare.
Here is a picture taken a year ago in my leather dress.
My husband took this one last week.
I have a blog that tells more about who I am and about the leather dress if y'all are interested.

No comments: